- Aluminum frame provides rust-free performance and is significantly lighter than steel.
- 6 magnet brake system provides smooth, consistent, and maintenance-free resistance that won’t wear or change over time.
- Schwinn Fit System with micro-adjustments enables versatile seat and handlebar adjustments for refined positioning.
- Light weight handlebars with new adjustment system provides easy set-up and increased adjustment range.
- Aluminum seat slider, handlebars and hardware materials for rust-free performance.
- Dual-density saddle for comfort and performance.
- Enhanced handlebar design improves grip comfort and support for all rider needs, from comfort to high-performance.
- Dual handlebar mounted water bottle holders.
- Double Link pedals with SPD and toe-clip combinations accommodate both cycling cleats and regular athletic shoes.
- Wide step through frame design for easy entry and exit from the bike.
- Chain drive system uses forged steel crank and ISIS oversized bottom bracket.
- Simple flywheel and chain guard removal to simplify any service needs.
- Upgraded chain tension hardware with easy access.
- Durable non-slip stretch pads located on several parts of the frame keep your bike looking great.
- Heavy duty leveling feet keep the bike level during all types of workouts.
- Compatible with the optional MPower Console.
- Front transport wheels make moving the unit easy.
- User compatible size range: Typically 4’11” to 6’8” (150 to 203 cm) tall
- Built dimensions: 43 L x 20 W x 48 H in (109 L x 51 W x 122 H cm)
- Built weight (NW): 106 lbs (48.1 kg)
- Carton dimensions: 44.3 L x 11.4 W x 38 H in (112.5 L x 29 W x 96.5 H cm)
- Carton weight (GW): 118 lbs (53.5 kg)
- Maximum user weight: 300 lbs (136 kg)