The new SC5 with TS-1 console includes an attractive and intuitive 10” touch screen console. Other features include ergonomic side handrails, integrated iPod/iPad/iPhone connectivity and charging, water bottle holder and accessory tray positioned within easy reach, speed range of 26 to 174 steps per minute, support for Polar wireless heart rate transmitters, multistage fitness test, and 300-pound user weight capacity. The SC5 StairClimber measures 43” L x 27” W x 68” H, weighs 150 pounds
– Large 10” touch screen dislays time, interval timer, level (1-20), heart rate, calories, floors climbed, floors per minute, watts, METs and workout profile
– Integrated iPod connectivity with video playback, audio controls and charging capabilities
– 10 programmed workouts include Quick Start, Manual, Fat Burner, Calorie Burner, Intervals, Bell-Shaped, Build, Mystery Challenge, Steady, and Heart Rate Zone Trainer.
– Smooth stepping action comes from the electronically controlled alternator with chain drive that precisely controls the pedal descent allowing a wide range of users to exercise smoothly within their comfort zones.
– Quieter step design improves fluidity of stepping motion and provides added cushion for joints.
– One-piece soft pedals offer the ultimate in stepping comfort.
– Handrails are ergonomically designed, which means users experience a natural movement that minimizes impact.
– Independent pedal geometry with four-bar linkage keeps pedals level ensuring a safe, biomechanically correct movement.
– Water bottle holder combined with an accessory tray for personal items such as an MP3 player.
– Polar compatible telemetry heart rate monitoring.