The TRM 885 is the top-of-the- line treadmill for commercial facilities, renowned for its performance and durability. A 3 degree decline option and maximum speed of 16 mph are unique to the TRM 885. Equipped with Integrated Footplant Technology (IFT) and Ground Effects Impact Control (GFX), the TRM 885 delivers a smooth and natural feel when running or walking.
– TRANSPORT WHEELS: Integrated
– Heart Rate Monitoring Touch: Touch heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease-of-use by users of all sizes.
– SPEED RANGE (MPH / KM/H): 0.5 – 16 mph / 0.5-25.5 km/h
– DECLINE / INCLINE RANGE: -3% decline to 15% incline in 0.5% increments
– MOTOR: IFT-Drive controller works with a 4 HP AC induction motor for a smooth, natural feel. 3-phase, sensorless variable frequency drive technology for high reliability and accurate speed control.
– STEP-UP HEIGHT (INCHES / CM): 11.6 inches / 29.5 cm
– RUNNING SURFACE (L X W) (INCHES / CM): 60 X 20 inches / 153 X 51 cm
– Electrical requirements: 20 amps, dedicated circuit required, non-looped grounded
– Max User Weight: 500 lbs (227 kg)
– Weight: 430 lbs (195 kg)
– Dimensions: 88″ L x 35″ W x 70.5 H / (223.5 x 89 x 179 cm)