The PaceMaster Platinum Pro VR (Virtual Reality) takes your indoor exercise to a whole new level, as it’s the only treadmill that truly replicates the fun and enjoyment of an outdoor walking or running experience. It has the industry’s largest number of possible program variations to date, including Virtual Reality Courses.
This treadmill also has 9 levels of intensity for each of these programs: Thigh Shaper, Glute Toner, Waist Reducer, Hill Intervals, Speed Intervals, and Mixed Intervals. The PaceMaster Platinum Pro VR Treadmill is the ultimate in comfort. Its Constant Effort Compensation Mode, slows down for uphills and speeds up for downhills so you maintain the same exertion throughout. The addition of an orthopedic shock absorbing treadbelt combined with our Triflex Impact Shock Management makes you feel like you’re walking on air.
– Drive Motor: 3 hp Continuous Duty McMillan motor @3800rpm (St.Paul, MN)
– Motor Manufacturer: McMillan Motors
– Motor Control: Dual Microprocessor Digital Control System
– Elevation Motor: 1000 lb. Thrust
– Treadmill Weight: 205 lbs.
– Frame: Welded aircraft grade extruded aluminum alloy with lifetime warranty
– Speed Range: 0.5 to 12 mph
– Elevation Range: -3% to 12% adjustable in 0.5% increments
– Belt: 2 ply Stretch Resistant Premium Grade
– Deck: Custom designed, medium density fiberboard with phenolic surface
– Rollers: 2.5″ precision ground steel with permanently lubricated sealed bearings
– Shock Absorption System: Tri-Flex™ Impact Shock Management System click to view
– User Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
– Power Requirements: 120 VAC 50-60hz
– Displays: 12 X 15 Multi-Color Dot Matrix, 3 – .56″ tall LEDs, 2 -.80″ tall LEDs
– Contact Heart Rate
– Express Speed Keys
– Express Incline Keys
– Automatic Warm-Up/Cool-Down
– User IDs: 4
– Running Surface: 20″ x 60″
– Dimensions: 73.5″L x 33″W x 57″H