Fuel your running addiction without risking injury to your joints with the Zero Runner ZR7, a hybrid machine that features the best of both a treadmill and an elliptical trainer. One of the stars of the 2014 Boston Marathon Expo, this zero impact running machine provides a natural, smooth experience that replicates running without all the impact. As Octane says, “The era of smarter training has arrived.”
Key features of the Octane Fitness Zero Runner ZR7:
An intelligent machine that actually traces your gait, the Octane Zero Runner will track the health of your stride while displaying all your favorite stats on the easy-to-read console. And with a practically silent, cordless operation, you’ll be singing the Zero Runner’s praises in more ways than one.More Features of the Octane Zero Runner include:
– Zero-Impact Running:independent pedals allow for a freer motion and greater flexibility while you reduce the impact on your joints.
– Hip and Knee Joints: an ingenious design that incorporates hip and knee joints creates a custom motion that feels just like running outdoors.
– Cross Circuit Program: combine cardio with strength training and stretching exercises conveniently integrated with the machine for the ultimate in efficiency.
– User-friendly Console: get a constant readout of all your favorite stats so you can keep track of your progress.
– High-Tech Connectivity: the machine syncs with Bluetooth and SmartLink to keep you connected with all your devices.
– Wireless Heart Rate: wear a Polar wireless heart rate monitor while you run and enjoy a hands-free readout on the convenient console .